Monday, October 17, 2011



Recent Wiiiild Wear
Sales Event
at Wychwood Barns
Barns Art Market 
this is the second set up I 
arranged -- to be 
sure everyone could see
the sleeping maks
I turned my suitcase to the side
because people were not stopping when
masks were on the table in a pile.

The Two-Wolves were pulled closer to
the front to be
more eye catching and resulted 
in more people stopping.
More a networking experience than
sales event... hopefully they 
will plan another market
for upcoming 
Holiday Shopping!




Definitely more visits
once I moved the
table to the front of the booth
and I sat on the outside
rather than socked
in the corner!
It was a long enough
day to have fun moving my
display around
and explore what works best!
Everything packed up 
to be portable enough
to ride the bus home!



No comments:

Post a Comment