Sunday, November 6, 2011

Nanaimo, Vancouver Island Sales Event!

Vancouver Island University poster for upcoming event!
...
My journey to Toronto four-years ago
was aimed toward a creative direction
in my career and that is what I got!
...

I am making a short visit home to 
Vancouver Island, BC 
and have a number of
guest speaking/lecture events
with both
and 
where I will talk about 
my work with an arts based
Indigenous Methodology 
I had help from Nuu-chah-nulth
elders and language speakers
to name
Cha-Chim-hey-Aqulth-Go the right way
Creative Action Circles (c) 2007
 ...

If you are in the Nanaimo area
I will be speaking November 14th
at Vancouver Island University
Shq'apthut (Building 170)
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
...

Samples of my 
Wiiiild Wear-Indigenous Fusion for All Seasons
will be available 
for sale. 
...

View this site 
and email wiiiildwear@gmail.com 
if there are any items 
that catches your eye!

...


No comments:

Post a Comment